I fell in love with the accountability of writing about my Social Media break throughout the month of February that I decided to continue on with Monthly Challenges for myself. For March, this new habit might seem small but the benefits I can already tell will be monumental.
No Eating After Dinner Challenge
I found that I was decompressing from the day by crashing on the couch after I got the kids into bed. I grab a snack (usually 4 Oreos, maybe more) and cuddle up with my hubby to watch reruns of Everyone Loves Raymond. It was our time together, to chat about the day and enjoy each other’s company while the kids were in bed.
What I realized is that I was also using this time to eat foods that I wouldn’t normally eat in front of the kids cultivating an unhealthy habit for myself. It’s time for me to be mindful about how I’m treating my body, so what better way than to give it a break after what usually is our biggest meal of the day.
- The Night Before: Junk Food Overload
- Years of Late Night Eating Created One Serious Bad Habit
- Healthy Habits Can Be Easy To Keep When You Set The Intention
- How What We Focus On Can Play A Major Role In Body Image
- Giving Into Our Immediate Desires Does Not Create Lasting Satisfaction
- Changing Our Relationship With Food Together As A Family
- Creating Life Changes The Whole Family Will Want To Embrace
- Letting Go of Addictive Behavior as a Coping Mechanism to Stress
- Confront Your Issues Head On Instead of Turning To Food For Comfort
- When I Opened Up About My Stress, The Migraines Went Away
- Small Daily Changes Can Attribute to Lifelong Growth
- I Might Be Addicted To Sugar
- We Are All Human, Eat The Cookie!
- Free Yourself From The Toddler Like Tantrum Of The Ego
- Stop Comparing. Your Life Story is Already Amazing
- Simple Everyday Moments Are The Ones That Mean The Most
- What Happens When A Daily Self Care Ritual Is Missed
- A Day Of Indulgence Can Remind You To Be Laser Focused
- All I Want To Do Is Embrace My Body And All It’s Imperfections
- What Happened When I Stopped Eating After Dinner For One Month
- A Life Centered Around Food Is Leading To Obsession