A wife, mom to four, writer, daughter, sister, friend, empowering others to say YES to themselves!
For many years, I was stuck in autopilot, never questioning anything. I prided myself on being an excellent multi-tasker, following the status quo by pleasing everyone along the way except myself. Being crazy busy was my mantra. Our family calendar was constantly filled and I made sure it *looked* like I had all it together.
I didn’t and I was far from it.
Sure, as I’ve gotten older, I have learned to slow down and approach life with simplicity and ease but I’m still figuring this whole thing out. What this means is we will go on this amazing journey together experiencing the highs, the lows and lots of REAL LIFE talk. So buckle up because things are about to get real up in here!
Are you ready? Let’s go!
If You Are New? Start Here:
- My books Grab my e-book for Free!
- What’s going on Right Now in my life
- Social Media Challenge – All about my 30 day break from Social Media
- Need some inspiration? Daily Gratitude has got your back
- Three of my favorite articles to get you started: Social Media: We are on a BREAK!, What Happened When I Chose To Stop Being Busy, and How Getting Rid of Clutter Changed My Life!
To continue the conversation further, feel free to email thoughts, questions or comments you have anytime to email@example.com. I’d love to chat with you.