As a family, we have become lax with our screen time and open kitchen policy. This summer, my main focus is to help my children learn to reduce their need to be on a device all the time and snacking as a result.
This challenge is as much for them as it is for me to really hone in on getting their habits in check now as small children instead of having to deal with them as teenagers.
Come along for the ride and share your experience with us in taking back control of your home.
- Setting Screen Time Limits For The Summer
- Reducing Screen Time In The Summer Requires Willpower
- How To Find Screen Time Balance
- How I Created A Summer Schedule For Structure And Fun
- Get Outside And Play: No Devices After Dinner
- Why I Told My Middle Schooler No To Social Media
- Bending Screen Time Rules While On Vacation
- How Avoiding Cleaning Brings My Children Together
- How To Experience Life Unplugged
- Mindfulness Made Me Aware of My Negativity
- How Social Media Can Effect Our Buying Habits
- Managing Screen Time on Vacation