37 Goals To Accomplish Before My Next Birthday
This year for my birthday, I’ve decided to change it up a bit. I love to see my goals in writing, so for my 37th birthday I created a list of things I want to accomplish over the next year.
All very achievable.
I printed out three sheets to place around my house:
- One in my bedroom closet – I can see it when I get dressed in the morning.
- Another in my nightstand table – Writing down the things I’m grateful for daily in a notebook, it’s there.
- The third sheet goes on my desk – Each time I glance up when working, I have a perfect view.
What Will The Goals Accomplish?
- Create better daily habits
- Fulfill business goals
- Travel destinations
- I’m most excited about the ones where I spend more time with my family and friends.
In January, I come up with a word of the year. Honestly, I forgot what it is was.
Oops. Oh well.
Instead, I am going to say my word for my next birthday year is: Connect.
Even if it’s not your birthday, the week after Labor Day signifies the end of summer with the kids back in school. This is a great time to reevaluate your list, check off what you’ve accomplish and add new ones you’ve been inspired by.
Goals To Accomplish in My 37th Year of Life:
- Write and Publish a book
- Travel with my husband and the kids to New York City
- Learn how to be a photographer
- Pay off Trackersphere bills with the help of my business partner
- Start a local book club
- Get over 10,000 Instagram followers for the swipe up feature
- Have a reach of over 1,000,000 on my website
- Start a compost bin
- Run with the dog
- Monetize my blog
- Go to the Grand Canyon and Sedona
- Take a beach vacation with the family
- Go on and enjoy a yoga online class like the ones at myyogateacher.com!
- Take a Yoga With Adriene Live Class
- Read Harry Potter series with my son
- Declutter and get rid of 10,000 items (trash doesn’t count)
- Date night with my husband once a month
- See my friend, Beth, in Hello, Dolly!
- Get a DNA ancestry test
- Read 52 books
- Wash my face at night
- Drink 24oz of water each morning
- Walk the dog at least 1x a day (2x if the kids don’t walk her the second)
- Buy a new to us family car
- Schedule an Ob/Gyn Appointment
- Reconnect with an old friend once a month by Snail Mail
- Drink 100oz of water a day
- Write Daily
- Social Media Detox for 5 days/ 1x per quarter
- Take a Social Media break for the whole month of February
- Go Alcohol Free for a month (or more)
- Take my daughter to her first concert
- Leave $20 somewhere around town each month
- Test Drive a Tesla
- No Eating after 9pm
- Install a Fireplace
- Stop Playing Small
What goals do you set for yourself each year?
Original Post Date: September 4, 2018 (Updated March 22, 2023)
I cannot get on Facebook to wish you a happy birthday. I sincerely wish your year will be happy with much joy! You have made some lofty goals, but each goal is achievable.
Thank you, Gammy!!! I’m excited to see what I can accomplish over the next 365 days!! It’s going to be fun for sure! Going to go see Crazy Rich Asians tonight at the movie theater!
Thanks datsme 🙂