Here is what’s going on, RIGHT NOW, in this moment of my life!
Welcome! You’ve caught me updating my Now page from my dining room table in Pickerington, Ohio! So let’s catch up!
Right now, I’m focusing on:
- Snuggling up in sweatshirts, blankets and big mug of Pumpkin Spice anything
- Being present with my hubby (John) and our four kiddos (ages 11, 9, 7 and 6) by spending as much time with them as possible
- Writing 1 (or 3) new books
- Writing articles on Medium
- Working on Home Reno projects with the hubs
- Building A Freelance Writing Business
- Yoga, reading, meditating, chauffeuring, and eating healthy Gluten Free, and Dairy Free (sometimes) food.
Books I’ve recently read (and highly recommend):
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Chasing Slow by Erin Loechner
- Soulful Simplicity by Courtney Carver
Want more suggestions on books I’m reading? Head over to my Book Club.
Last update: October 4, 2019/ now page inspired by Derek Sivers