Each year on my birthday, I make a list of the books I’ve read throughout the year. The plan was to archive my previous list so I could see what I read and to share with you. Unfortunately, the list has mysteriously disappeared, so I decided to start my new list a little early this year.
During my 37th year on this Earth, I read 110 books. I’m always looking for new suggestions and am happy to share what I’ve read. Here’s to revolution #38 around the sun!
- 1. The Power – Rhonda Byrne
- 2. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child – J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
- 3. Class Mom – Laurie Gelman
- 4. Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them – J.K. Rowling
- 5. Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald – J.K. Rowling
- 6. The Science of Getting Rich – W.D. Wattles