The time has come again to start a new year/new list of books I’ve read. During my 37th year around the sun, I read 110 (the list mysteriously disappeared). Throughout my 38th year, the list reached 103. Can I blame COVID-19 for not surpassing my previous year? Eh…
I’m always looking for new suggestions and am happy to share what I’ve read. I love hearing what you all are reading, too. Cheers to #39!
- Love Her or Lose Her – Tessa Bailey
- Today Will Be Different – Maria Semple
- Fix Her Up – Tessa Bailey
- The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
- The 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared – Jonas Jonasson